Top gaming developer, Realistic Games, have announced the release of a sequel to one of its popular titles Hot Cross Bunnies in the form of Hot Cross Bunnies: Loadsabunnies. The original title has a 3-reel structure that triggers a 300x stake increase once the bunny symbol appears. A fun, interesting slot title that has explosive colours and an outrageous aesthetic. The follow-up game is due to land at the end of this month. We hope it offers the same amount of zaniness as its predecessor.
We can hardly talk about a sequel without bringing up the game that came before it. The original Hot Cross Bunnies title was developed by Realistic Games and, although released a few years ago, has garnered enough popularity to warrant this sequel.
Let’s take a look at what the game has to offer:
- Bunny Money Feature: This is a secondary reel to the game where the reels will just keep on spinning as you collect symbols.
- Nudge Feature: Up to three nudges may be offered at random at the end of any non-winning spin which can increase your chances drastically.
- Auto Nudge Feature: Press the auto-nudge feature and the machine will pick the best outcome for you!
- Hold After a Win: Not your traditional hold feature where you get to hold one or two symbols, but far more profitable.
- Super Spin Feature: This is also random where one spin guarantees to get a win more likely to get the three pink bunnies for the Bunny Money Feature.
What to Look Forward to
We can therefore assume that Hot Cross Bunnies: LoadsaBunnies will feature these features too, if not including more for players to enjoy. If not, we can at least enjoy better graphics and perhaps a ton of rewards. All we can say is: hurry yup, Realistic Games. We can’t wait for you to release this!