Best Blackjack Casinos & Bonuses
100% bonus up to £300 on your first deposit · New Customers Only · Min Deposit £10 · 50x WR · Offer must be accepted within 72 hours. Bonus Valid for 30 Days · Max bet restrictions apply · Bonus can't be withdrawn. Bonus can only be spent on Slot Games · Skrill/Moneybookers and Neteller are not valid for this promo · Real money balance can always be withdrawn. 18+ Begambleaware.org. T&Cs apply
18+. New players only. One welcome package per player. Max bonus bet £5, Min deposit £20, 1st deposit: get 100 bonus spins, 2nd Deposit: get 75 bonus spins, 3rd deposit: get 125 bonus spins, 4th deposit: get 50 bonus spins, 5th deposit: get 150 bonus spins. All spins are on slot game Book of Dead only. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 7 days. Spins winnings credited as bonus. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
+18 only New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply
New customers. Spins: 200 in total with 40 given on first deposit, winnings given as bonus funds, 20x wagering. Spins and bonus wagering on age of the gods games only. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x. Game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots - £5 all other games - 10% of bonus amount. T&C Apply.
How to Play Blackjack Online in the UK
Donning your best outfit and making a trip to the casino is no longer required for satisfying your Blackjack fix. Fans of this exciting table favourite can simply log on from the comfort of home and face the dealer with their feet up. The following guide offers all the information you need for enjoying the best online Blackjack experience in the UK.
Find the Best Blackjack Casino 2021
Trawling through countless websites to discover the perfect Blackjack table for you can be a thankless task. Luckily, we are here to help. Check out the following tips and advice on how to land a winning formula for betting bliss.
- Read Reviews | The gambling community provides an excellent source of objective information so take some time to read through independent reviews, for example, those here at androidslots.co.uk, to ensure your chosen Blackjack casino can cater to your needs.
- Play for Fun | Trustworthy online sites will always let you try out their games before committing any cash. Playing free online Blackjack offers an ideal introduction to the ins and outs of the game and any variations unique to the casino.
- Hunt for Big Bonuses | Casinos use several ploys to attract new players, the most obvious being an enticing welcome package. If their focus is on free spins and slots, they may not be the best option for you. Several sites do in fact tailor their introductory offer to cards enthusiasts so try to target casinos with a specific Blackjack bonus.
- Secure the Complete Package | Once you have a selection of sites in mind, be sure to familiarise yourself with the finer details. For example, check out the betting limits available at real money Blackjack tables, the rate to player and the house edge before making your decision. Choosing a casino regulated by the UKGC is a must for ensuring fair play and peace of mind.
Top 5: Mobile Blackjack Games
In today’s fast-paced society, online casinos have stepped up to demand by allowing players to take their gaming habits anywhere they want with mobile Blackjack. The following list offers an insight into the various game formats that are available on the go.
|Version||About the Game|
|European Blackjack||Both the American version and its European alternative abide by the same rules, with just a few variances between the two punters should be aware of. The two main differences are the number of decks in play, with European Blackjack using just two, giving card counters a greater advantage over the house, and the lack of the American Hole Card. A Single Deck format is also an option for bettors seeking to lower the house edge to its minimum.|
|VIP Blackjack||Seasoned experts can up the ante by entering VIP lounges offering the height of luxury and the opportunity for seizing sizeable sums, with higher minimum bets than standard tables. A live dealer version of VIP Blackjack is also available.|
|Multi-hand Blackjack||As the name suggests, this action-packed variant allows mobile gamers to play up to five separate hands at one time.|
|Common Draw Blackjack||This fast-paced alternative speeds up the game as all players seated at the table are dealt the same hand. The software provider NetEnt has created the perfect live version of Common Draw, which is available at numerous top-rated casinos|
|Live Blackjack||The ultimate online experience, Live Blackjack on the go brings together the thrill and excitement of the casino for mobile users. A human dealer streamed through a high-quality feed is on hand to take your bets and create an authentic Blackjack vibe.|
Blackjack Strategy and Rules
Played and adored for centuries, this enthralling casino card game involves a simple premise: beating the dealer by achieving a card count of 21, or as close to that as possible without going bust. Blackjack rules in the UK are pretty straightforward and can be mastered with ease. Novices should begin by familiarising themselves with the game’s terms, which are detailed as follows:
- Hit Accept another card from the dealer.
- Stand Refuse to take another card and stick with your current hand.
- Double Down Double your initial bet after the first two cards are dealt. You will then receive just one more card before the round ends.
- Split If your first two cards have the same value, you can split them to create two separate hands.
- Surrender This interesting tactic is not offered by all casinos, as it gives you the option to control your losses by surrendering your hand and retrieving half of your original stake.
Once you are acquainted with the general rules and order of play, you can improve your edge by learning Blackjack basic strategy. This tactic was created by computer simulations churning out the mathematical probability of each hand, advising players on the correct move for every possible card combination.
Memorising a Blackjack strategy chart and knowing exactly which action to take on every round gives players the best chance of beating the house. The wonderful thing about gambling online is that you don’t actually have to know every move off by heart, instead you can simply keep this handy cheat sheet open on your browser whilst playing like a Blackjack boss.