Best Boku Casinos in the UK
Terms and Conditions apply for all bonuses. Must be 18+ to participate
New customers. Spins: 200 in total with 40 given on first deposit, winnings given as bonus funds, 20x wagering. Spins and bonus wagering on age of the gods games only. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x. Game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots - £5 all other games - 10% of bonus amount. T&C Apply.
New customers. Spins: 20 on registration, 180 after deposit, winnings given as bonus funds, 20x wagering. Spins and bonus wagering on Age of the Gods games only. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x, game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots - £5 all other games - 10% of bonus amount
New players Only. £10 minimum deposit. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Minimum £5 wager required to activate 200 Free Spins. 20 Free Spins will be credited per day for 10 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit.
Using Boku for Casino Deposits & Withdrawals
You may have come across the Boku brand at several mobile casinos, alongside logos of different mobile network companies like Vodafone and Three. The Boku logo simply means that phone bill payments are accepted at the mobile casino.
But before you deposit money, you may reasonably have a few questions about it. How does Boku work? Does it cost you any extra to use? And which casinos use it? We investigate the nitty-gritty details in this guide below.
What is Boku and how does it work?
Boku is the company that enables phone bill depositing. Phone bill depositing is simply a method of charging payments to your phone bill, as if you've made a call. This amount will then appear on your monthly bill if you're a contract payer, or simply be taken out of your available credit if you Pay as You Go.
To clear the air, Boku is a free service and won't cost you any money to use. The payment provider makes it money from taking a share of the money you've deposited. It receives a cut from the casino and doesn't add on a percentage to cover its costs. So if you deposit £10, you get £10 worth of play from the casino. Boku and the casino then split up the money among themselves with no charge incurred on your end.
How to Find the Best Boku Casino UK
Consider the following factors to find the best Boku casino for you:
- Choose local | The best way, when starting out with online casinos, is to choose a local casino. This means choosing an online casino that is based in your country or residence, making it easy and uncomplicated to cash out.
- Player reviews | Other customers are one of the most reliable ways to find out what a site is like and how it works. Consider checking independent reviews on AndroidSlots.co.uk to see what other users are saying about your chosen online casino or platform. These reviews should be used in combination with your own judgement and information as opinions are not a standalone way to make a definitive decision.
- Compare bonuses | It is important to read bonus T&Cs because some casinos exclude Boku depositors from their welcome offer. Additionally, since you can only deposit £30 in one go you should go for a bonus with a high match percentage or a large amount of free spins.
Top 3: Reasons to Play Slots with Boku 2018
Many players choose to play real money slots with Boku for the following reasons:
|1.||Security||Boku doesn't rely on accounts like Paypal or other payment methods. The only information you ever have to share with Boku is your phone number. This is a personal detail which will cause you no harm if it's intercepted. There's no bank details or other personal information to share, eliminating the chance of internet fraud. It's money straight from your phone credit.|
|2.||Ease of Use||You don’t have deal with entering 16-digit credit card numbers or 19 digit Paysafecard voucher codes. You can top up your phone online or by the phone itself, avoiding having to head to the shops or bank to top up your account. Once you've used Boku once, your phone number is automatically detected, so you don't even need to repeatedly input your number.|
|3.||Control||Boku has a strict £30 daily deposit limit. If you're a general gambler, who just wants to deposit a little bit every now and then to play a few slots, then phone bill depositing with Boku is the perfect method. You don't have to enforce your own deposit limits. Boku has already taken care of it for you, leaving you to enjoy your casino time.|
Overall, Boku casinos make playing slots easier and safer. Remember that you can only deposit money using casino. This means that when times come to withdraw your winnings, you will need to choose another payment method.
Step By Step Guide to Using Boku
Here’s a complete run-through of the general screens that you’ll encounter during your transaction:
- At the deposit screen, select “Pay by Mobile” as your deposit method,
- You’ll be redirected to Boku’s payment panel. This screen will ask you to confirm the amount on-screen and input your phone number.
- You will then receive a text message asking you to authenticate the payment. This is for security purposes.
- Reply Y by text message, at no extra cost to you.
- Start playing! The payment will appear on your casino credit immediately. The cost will be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your Pay As You Go credit.
The Boku payment process is short and sweet, taking less than 10 seconds in total! After all, Boku prides itself on offering a 1-Tap PaymentTM process. Just select “Pay by Mobile”, confirm and play.
You’ll get a receipt via text message when the payment goes through successfully. Should you have any questions, you can contact the customer service number that is provided in your text message.
You’ll also be informed via text message if your transaction has failed and that you have not been charged. This could be because you’ve reached your monthly credit limit, or you need to top up your credit or that your network has a temporary outage.
You can try again, or simply call customer service to confirm there's no issues with the service provider itself.
Last but not least, you can use Boku using any UK mobile number. Boku has partnered with all major UK network operators, so you can play mobile casino, regardless of if you have Tesco, Three, Vodafone, O2, EE, Orange or Virgin Mobile.