Some new casinos come and go largely unnoticed, but Royal Swipe Casino is certainly not one of them. It's entered the market with a bang and has got onto our radar very recently for its plethora of Microgaming and NextGen games and banking options, a positive outlook on customer service and a great gameplay environment of black coupled with cool blues that we are eager to explore.
Click to read whichever section tickles your fancy.
|Licensed in||UK Gambling Commission|
|Currencies||GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, NZD|
|Software Provider(s)||Microgaming and NextGen Gaming|
|Casino Type||Desktop and mobile|
|Helpline number||Live chat available|
|Help email||Live chat available|
|Number of Games||350+ games, including slots, casino games, scratch cards and jackpots|
|Bonuses||Deposit match up to £800 (first three deposits)|
|Wagering Requirements||High difficulty (e.g. 50x on bonuses)|
|Deposit Methods||VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, Paysafecard and mobile phone billing|
|Withdrawal Methods||VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, bank transfer and cheque|
|Pros||Mobile billing and a massive selection of games|
|Cons||No social media presence, limited customer support|
Where do we even begin talking about the games at Royal Swipe when there are nearly 350 of them? Of course, the vast majority of them are video slots by developers Microgaming and NextGen, including every game theme, payline combination and bet variation possible and imaginable. Out of all games which are available, there is a fair number of casino games, including live games too, as well as scratch cards to pass the time.
What's more is that there are plenty of progressive jackpot games to keep you playing on the edge of your seat, if that's what you prefer. These are the 11 jackpot games currently available, with their respective jackpots:
- Treasure Nile – £44,151.78
- King Cashalot – £593,252.99
- Deck the Halls – £120,000.00
- Thunderstruck II – £121,500.00
- Cashapillar – £120,000.00
- Rhyming Reels Hearts & Tarts – £120,000.00
- TunzaMunni – £38,788.54
- Cash Splash 5 Reel – £21,008.90
- Cash Splash 3 Reel – £21,008.90
- LotsALoot5Reel – £4,919.03
- Fruit Fiesta 3 Reel – £13,759.33
A welcome bonus of considerable proportions, Royal Swipe's £800 welcome package is big enough to lure in even those players who feel pretty comfortably settled at other mobile casinos. It certainly feels good when the welcome to a casino is so warm, even hot actually, because ‘800' is no small change. So although there is no no-deposit bonus, here are the details.
When you make your first deposit, you get 100% bonus cash of up to a very generous £200. When you've played through that and need to get some more cash in your account, there is the second deposit bonus of 50% up to £300. Lastly, if you feel that your luck is just around the corner and need to make a third deposit, you will get another 100% cash match of up to an amazing £300.
The welcome package's golden number is ‘800', and although we've been speaking about it in British Pounds Sterling, the exact same amount is available to players in Euros and US Dollars, so no one gets excluded and can claim the bonus in whichever currency they choose to play in. It is also worthwhile mentioning that you don't have to deposit hundreds upon hundreds of pounds. Anywhere from as little as £10 is a valid deposit to claim the cash back that's on offer.
But if the welcome bonus is not your cup of tea, fret not as there are copious of other promotions that are running on Royal Swipe. From daily specials, to weekend tournaments, to month-long extravaganzas – Royal Swipe really does offer it all. Let's start at the beginning, and that's Monday of course:
- Monday Madness – ensuring that your week gets off to a great start is the Monday Madness promotion. This means that the first deposit that you make on a Monday (up to £50) will be matched by a 100%, so if you deposit £50, you'll get £100 to play through right that moment. Just make sure to use the code MONDAY to claim the bonus.
- Free Spins on the Game of the Day – every Wednesday, Royal Swipe rewards those players who've made a deposit in the last two weeks by offering them free spins. Watch out for an email sent you to, qualifying you for the free spins and keep in mind that you have to use them up before midnight that same Wednesday.
- Cash Back Thursday – it's nearly the end of the week and you need that last boost before the weekend arrives. It's perfect timing to get some cash back on Cash Back Thursday, because Royal Swipe will refund 10% of your deposit value if you deposit at least £30. You can claim the cash back via customer service as many times as you want, so the number of deposits you make is absolutely unlimited!
- Big Cash Weekend Race – you've gotten to the weekend and are rewarded by this tournament-like weekend race at Royal Swipe. Play slots from Friday to Sunday and rake in the VIP points, because the top three players who accumulated most points will get awarded cash prizes. Third place will receive £50, second £75 and the top dog to rule them all will get £100!
- Weekly Surprise – last, but certainly not least, is the Weekly Surprise promotion that's a little ambiguous in its description, but intriguing nonetheless. Every week, Royal Swipe surprise random players at their own discretion and some players will randomly see their casino accounts grow overnight. Obviously, loyal players who deposit regularly will be rewarded more often than idle ones, so keep your eyes peeled at all times!
Although talking about money management can be considered bad tone among royalty, if you are a casual player seeking to make money, there are no taboos. Using the latest data encryption devices and exercising utmost safety and secrecy, making a deposit at Royal Swipe is smooth sailing.
Simply log into your account, go to the cashier system, select a method of payment and the amount, and off you go. You can deposit using the following methods: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, Paysafecard and mobile phone billing. There are different minimums and maximums for each of the methods, but all cost you nothing and are instantaneous!
There aren’t hoops and hoops to jump through when you wish to withdraw funds from your Royal Swipe Casino account. First, select your withdrawal method: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, bank transfer and cheque. The minimum amount for withdrawal is £20, except you can take out a minimum of £30 by cheque and £50 by bank transfer. There is no talk of withdrawal fees, so let’s just assume Royal Swipe don’t have any.
All withdrawal transactions take three days to clear with the casino and will show up as ‘pending’, allowing you to change your mind and cancel the withdrawal. After that, every method takes just one short business day to get processed, meaning that you get your funds as soon as possible (although we wish the clearing of a withdrawal wouldn’t take three business days either).
For credit/debit cards, the transfer can take up to six business days, a bank transfer anywhere from four to ten business days, Neteller, Skrill and Ukash take just one business day to transfer, and a cheque can take whopping 28 business days to reach you via snail mail. There’s no surprise there, though.
Does Anyone Even Play At Live Casino Games Anymore?
Coming across the live dealer casino game rooms at Royal Swipe made me wonder if anyone still cares for those games. The answer seems to be an overwhelming yes. Although video slots still reign as the kings and queens of mobile casino games, the casino games hosted by live dealers are still rather populated by players.
Furthermore, there are constant ads for jobs for live dealers, indicating that the games are thriving, albeit with a high staff turnover. After all, who would want to work at unsociable hours, usually in rather skimpy clothing? The games might have a slightly unsavoury image, but they are very popular and the rooms of live Roulette and Blackjack that I checked out for this review were quite lively.
Other casinos like Royal Swipe Casino
BGO Vegas –an absolute favourite of ours and hands down an all-star casino, BGO Vegas also has an impressive roster of casino games, including those by Microgaming. Besides, BGO Vegas has one of the lowest wagering requirements of any mobile casino and some amazing promotions run by famous faces, so check it out.
32Red Casino – an unlikely casino match, but 32REd is indeed similar to Royal Swipe in more than one way. For starters, it also offers plenty of Microgaming slots to enjoy, it contains over 500 games in total and has some great promotions. But what's unique about 32Red is the free £10 that you get when you register – you simply have to do it!
All in all, Royal Swipe is a truly welcome addition to the mobile casino family. Not only does it offer an impressive number of games, including live casino game rooms, but it also has plenty of promotions, a hefty welcome bonus and many banking methods to please the entire crowd of online punters. Oh, look, they are already lining up to join Royal Swipe! We thought they would…
Read more mobile casino reviews here.
Last updated by: Martina, 2 September 2015