We've gone on and on about mobile depositing here at Droid Slots and for good reason — it makes paying for your casino deposits a lot easier than it could be. Back in the dark age of technology where mobile depositing was a glitchy, pixelated mess of an idea the very thought of being able to put money into your account remotely was laughable. But times change and we have come a long way since then. Mobile technology has moved on and so many different mobile deposit methods have come about since then .
But which is the best mobile deposit method? We don't like to pick favourites… Actually, we're lying, we totally biased, okay? And I'm sure you have your favourite deposit methods too so we've decided to throw in our two cents and show you which services we think provide the best mobile deposit methods.
About: Ubiquitous and useful, Boku is the world's largest mobile billing provider with a daily limit of £30. As well as helping you pay for other services, Boku is particularly good at helping you put down your mobile deposit for your online casino. It's widely used and implements a handy confirmation-text system for that extra layer of security. That means everyone who has your phone number can't use it for their own gambling habits.
- Boku is everywhere. Seriously, it's so universal that it's probably one of the most common forms of payment when it comes to online gambling.
- It's a catch-all method of payment so even if you don't have a credit or debit card you can still use it.
- It's easy, secure and makes payments so quick you'll be gambling in less than no time.
- Its works in perfect equilibrium with mobile network companies to put the player first.
- It's not always perfectly clear if a mobile casino does have Boku as it usually come under the umbrella button of “pay by mobile”.
- The deposit limit is restrictive for big payments which, if you've got a bit of money to spend, could be rather irritating.
- It also cannot withdraw money, which is a pain. It would be brilliant that as well as depositing you can also withdraw.
Use at: There are so many casinos that implement Boku so we decided to list the most prominent so that it's easier to digest.
- Spin Genie — Spin Genie has the largest some of the most high quality games out there and Boku is one of its primary depositing methods, making it incredibly mobile-friendly. You don't even need a credit/debit card to play!
- Ladylucks — Certainly a veteran UK mobile casino, LadyLucks is only available on mobile which naturally lends to its having Boku as a way of depositing. Way to keep things simple.
- Go Win— GoWin Casino is the baby here but it's still a Boku-friendly casino and pushes Bokue in front of all of its other deposit methods.
About: This incredibly fast mobile deposit method has us admiring its ease of use and super-convenient mechanics. Wherever you see the “pay by mobile” in the payments section of mobile casino, you'll be sure to find the Payforit logo there too. It certainly makes things easy for you if you are without a credit or debit card. It can be used with most mobile network companies in the UK and all you need is to send a simple SMS for the payment to go through. Easy. As. Pie.
- It's safe, it's secure and is completely supported and regulated by third party companies who ensure your details are protected.
- It's also incredibly easy and makes life so much less stressful without having to constantly type in your pin or card number.
- Your privacy is ensured as no one can use your phone number unless you send a confirmation text.
- Like Boku, Payforit has quite a strict policy when it comes to deposit limits. £30 daily can be used and no more which can prove frustrating.
- It can make withdrawals, however it takes way too long for them to come through, sometimes up to 5 days!
Use at: Again like Boku, so many casinos use Payforit that the list is endless so we've narrowed it down quite a bit.
- Spin Genie — Surprised? No? Well, we don't blame you. Spin Genie pioneers mobile gambling so it is only natural they will have Payforit among their ranks.
- mFortune — What can we say? mFortune happens to have some of our favourite games of all time. They're all mobile too so Payforit is only a good match for it.
- Go Win— As Go Win's mission statement to make things easier for the player, they too have Payforit as a mobile deposit method.
About: Trustly is the new mobile paying service from Sweden and has become widely utilised across the continent. We are yet unfamiliar with this service as it had only recently been introduced to us but it appears to have quite a solid and efficient way of doing things and involves ease of payment and rapidity that makes it quite awesome. It may not involve any kind of SMS-message sending but involves your bank log-in on a secure encrypted connection. So it's still easy and secure!
- It's secure, meaning that it lives up to the name of being trustly… I mean, trustworthy.
- It has a secure connection to all your bank accounts including savings.
- There appears to be no deposit limits with trustly so you are unrestricted on spending.
- There are no deposit limits and although we listed it as an advantage, that means there is no way of keeping within budget which isn't good for self-control.
- It could be more mobile by having a simple SMS system too which would make it truly great.
- LeoVegas — This casino has a lot of great mobile deposit methods and Trustly is one of them, making it even more of a success.
- Betsafe — A casino that celebrates winners and with Trustly at its side, winning has become more accessible.
- Mr Green — Stylish and glamourous Mr Green makes a great accomplice to this addition to its ranks. They're also both from Sweden!
About: We're going to cheat here slightly as Neteller is best known for being an ewallet as opposed to an actual mobile depositing method. However, it has been known to pair up with various casinos to be used as a straight-up mobile deposit service which qualifies it for this list. It is widely used and appears on almost every mobile casino's webpage. It even has a mobile app which players can use to great effect!
- It’s super quick and your deposit will be put through in no time at all.
- Coupled with Boku, Neteller provides even more security to the user by adding that extra level of encryption.
- Like with all the other mobile deposit methods, there is no extra charge for using Neteller whatsoever.
- You need a Neteller account in order to use it for mobile deposits which can prove a pain if you don't have a credit/debit card.
- There is yet another limit of £30 implemented here and that can be either restricting or good self-control, depending on your point of view.
Use at: To our knowledge, there appears to be little use of Neteller as a hybrid with Boku so this list is pretty short.
- bet365 — Although not the most mobile of casinos there is a lot of choice of games here and the fact you simply put down your deposit via Neteller makes things much easier.
*NOTE: Zimpler is currently unavailable in the UK but we hope it comes over here soon*
About: Another new mobile deposit method we have encountered, Zimpler is a money depositing scheme that makes things… well, simpler. All you need is your phone number and you will be given a Zimpler account via an SMS confirmation which can be used across a whole range of mobile casinos.
- It's a very secure method of payment with the confirmation text system which works for all these kinds of services.
- It is completely compatible for all mobile devices and stores all your info so you don't have to keep signing in all the time.
- It works globally and is beginning to get a reputation for it.
- There appears to be no deposit limit.
- There isn't a mobile app which may seem a little nit-picky but we think having an app would make this service ten times better.
- Because it's new, it's not widely used yet so not every casino you many encounter will have it but it does have a solid groundwork.
- Not very unique and doesn't offer anything else any mobile depositing service might have.
- LeoVegas — This casino has some wild bonuses and games to play with and implements Zimpler effectively.
- Thrills — Thrills has been a long-favourite of ours and it has proven its durability with the inclusion of Zimpler!
- Karamba — And finally, a casino full of charm, Karamba makes great use of great games and deposit methods so it comes as no surprise they would use this method in particular.