Trustly — Europe's most widespread mobile depositing service — is a simple way of putting your money down at your favourite mobile casino. But how do you know if its at your casino? You could check your casinos mobile depositing page to see if they have it or check Trustly's own website but, admit it, you're too lazy to do that.
That's why we've done it for you and put it in a list that's easy to digest and can be quickly glanced over. Read on for more details.
The Best of the Best
Since Trustly is a service that can be used by almost every country in Europe, it's no surprise really that it can be used in most of the continent's favourite casinos. And these casinos happen to be some of our all-time favourites so we're glad they're on this list.
Below is where it can be found and where you can simply click the Trustly icon to use the service:
- LeoVegas — A roaring success of a casino with many great deposit methods to exploit. Now you have one other option to exploit!
- Betsafe — A casino that celebrates winners and with Trustly at its side, winning has become more accessible.
- Mr Green — Stylish and glamourous Mr Green makes a great accomplice to this addition to its ranks. They're also both from Sweden!
- Bet365 — Providing a wide range of games as well as deposit schemes, bet365 continues to provide and with Trustly it will carry on that tradition.
- Betsson — Speedy cash-outs just got speedier with Trustly now being at Betsson casino. Get in!
- Come On! — We are unfamiliar with this casino but we're sure that Trustly know what they're doing with it and provide an excellent service here too.
4.5 Million Transactions
Trustly is fast-growing and becoming a more widely used tool in game deposits. Originating from Sweden, it claims to be run by a friendly group of people who prioritise excellent customer service and support. Within a few months it could potentially be as universal as PayPal or Neteller.
But this is more than just an ewallet. Trustly prides itself on having safe and secure connections at all times with your bank accounts making access easier than ever before. Make no mistake, they will be serious competitors in the years to come. You may even make the jump and become their loyal customers. Who knows?