Trustly is Europe’s most widespread mobile depositing service. If you’re not in the know yet, it’s a very simple way of putting your money down at your favourite mobile casino. But how do you know if it’s available at the online and mobile casino that you regularly play at?
You could check your casino’s mobile depositing page to see if they offer Trustly services or check Trustly’s own website to see if your favourite casino is one of their approved merchants. However, we will all understand if you’re simply too lazy to do just that and so we’ve done it for you! Here’s a list that’s easy to digest and can be quickly glanced over – read on for more details.
The Best Of The Best
Since Trustly is a service that can be used by almost every country in Europe, it's no surprise really that it can be used in most of the continent's favourite casinos. And these casinos happen to be some of our all-time favourites, so we're glad they're on this list.
Below is where it can be found and where you can simply click on the Trustly icon to use it:
- LeoVegas — A roaring success of a casino with many great deposit methods to exploit. Now you have one other option to exploit!
- Betsafe — A casino that celebrates winners and with Trustly at its side, winning has become more accessible.
- Mr Green — Stylish and glamourous Mr Green makes a great accomplice to this addition to its ranks. They're also both from Sweden!
- Bet365 — Providing a wide range of games as well as deposit schemes, bet365 continues to provide and with Trustly it will carry on that tradition.
- Betsson — Speedy cash-outs just got speedier with Trustly now being at Betsson casino. Get in!
- Come On! — We are unfamiliar with this casino but we're sure that Trustly know what they're doing with it and provide an excellent service here too.
4.5 Million Transactions
Trustly is fast-growing and becoming a more widely used tool in game deposits. Originating from Sweden, it claims to be run by a friendly group of people, who prioritise excellent customer service and support. Within a few years, it could potentially be as universal as PayPal or Neteller.
But this is more than just an e-wallet. Trustly prides itself on having safe and secure connections at all times with your bank accounts, thus making access easier than ever before. Make no mistake, they will be serious competitors in the years to come. You may even make the jump and become their loyal customers. Who knows?
Simple, Secure And Fast
Trustly advertise themselves as a “simple, secure and fast” Europe-wide paying service used by consumers and merchants alike. If you ask us, it has every right to boast, as simplicity is key when it comes to paying for things online and especially on mobile. Hands down, Trustly has mastered this, but how exactly does it work and is it really as simple as it says on the box?
How To Use Trustly Mobile Depositing Service
So how does one use Trustly? The instructions are, true to their word, very simple to follow. First, you go to the respective casino that uses Trustly as part of their banking service. But how can you tell if your casino does Trustly? Simply look for the company logo on the casino website under banking.
Once you have clicked on that logo, make sure you follow the following instructions:
- Select your bank — Use your bank log-in details to secure an encrypted connection to your bank account
- Select your account — A drop down menu will then appear in which you can chose your bank account with that bank you have to make a payment
- Make your payment — Trustly recommends to use your savings account for big purchases while a current account should be used for smaller purchases
We're not sure what Trustly consider to be a ‘big' or ‘small' purchase, but let's assume they mean a big purchase is something over £100. For online gambling, it would be better to use your current account in this regard. Savings, after all, should be saved and not used to gamble with. Once you have selected, you simply verify the purchase and voila!
Freedom Of Choice
Perhaps the most unique thing about Trustly's function has to be its freedom of choice. The player has the option to not only choose which bank they get to take their deposit from but they also get to choose which account to use.
Whether this freedom of choice is a blessing or a curse is impossible to tell at this point. After all, with immediate access to a savings account, will this increase the likelihood of the player becoming a problem gambler?
Only time will tell. In the mean time, Trustly certainly has our trust and makes an excellent addition to some well-known casinos and their banking options.