Why settle for just one caped crusader when you can have a whole army of them at your disposal? That was the premise behind Justice League, the DC Comics narrative turned Hollywood movie that has since become an all-action slot game thanks to Playtech.
Movie tie-ins are popular in the world of slot gaming these days, and software provider Playtech just happens to be one of the best software firms when it comes to bringing them to life on the reels. So, what makes Justice League so special?
From the Superhero Respins feature to the six free spins modes and, of course, the momentous progressive jackpot prize, Justice League is a high-flying slot game that brings together the finest action heroes in a rollicking adventure that could net you some handsome cash payouts.
What’s not to love about that?
Now, click to read whichever section tickles your fancy.
|Release Date||November 2017|
|Slot type||Progressive Jackpot Slot|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.30%|
|Slot Reels/ Paylines||5 reels/40 paylines|
|Min/ Max Bets||£0.40 – £2,000|
|Features||Free spins, re-spins, jackpot bonus game|
|Pros||Huge jackpot, plenty of bonus features|
|Cons||Graphics fairly mediocre|
Spin the reels and watch as the game’s heroes jostle for position. There’s Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and the opinion-dividing Ben Affleck as Batman, plus Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash.
Simply set your stake using the total bet marker (remember the 40 paylines can’t be adjusted), hit ‘spin’ and away you go.
As ever, you’re looking to match three or more of the same symbol on a payline: it could be one of the superhero characters, their special insignia or the Justice League logo itself. The logo is a wild/scatter that substitutes for all others to create extra winning opportunities.
The Superhero Respins can be triggered at any time; the glowing frame will highlight the square(s) that will turn again. This can be re-triggered up to five times, with all the superhero symbols turning wild.
There are six free spins games to trigger in Justice League, by landing three of the scatter symbol on reels one, three and five. Each of these is associated with a specific character, and brings with it varying rewards:
- The Flash offers 15 free spins, with up to 30 available when two or more scatters retrigger the feature.
- Cyborg serves up 12 freebies, and when a hero character lands in the feature frame all of the same symbols will turn wild.
- Aquaman rewards players with ten free ones, which can be doubled to 20 with two or more scatters anywhere on your reel set.
- Wonder Woman delivers seven free spins, with between one and five feature frames appearing to help turn more symbols wild.
- Superman offers only five free spins, but that’s because each of his turns are packed with possibility. A giant feature frame covers a large portion of your reels, and any heroes who land in here turn wild.
- And finally, the baddest good guy of them all – Batman. The gravel-voiced vigilante earns players only two free spins, but here any superhero symbol landing in the feature frame turns all others wild for maximum reward.
Justice League was released at the tail-end of 2017, so it benefits from Playtech’s latest scaling solutions. As such, the gameplay is super-smooth and glitch-free.
The standout feature of Justice League is the Playtech ‘DC Super Heroes’ progressive jackpot that it’s linked to. This is triggered at random and asks players to pick from the symbols on the screen to reveal whether they’ve won the Mini, Minor, Major or Grand jackpot prize.
The lure of any progressive jackpot game is the chance to win a huge cash sum, but the great thing about Justice League is that it’s so packed with features that its basic gameplay passes the quality test with ease.
Along with a a great movie-inspired theme full of superheroes, you are all set for an entertaining experience. Now bring forth the popcorn!