Best Paysafecard Casinos in the UK
100% bonus up to £300 on your first deposit · New Customers Only · Min Deposit £10 · 50x WR · Offer must be accepted within 72 hours. Bonus Valid for 30 Days · Max bet restrictions apply · Bonus can't be withdrawn. Bonus can only be spent on Slot Games · Skrill/Moneybookers and Neteller are not valid for this promo · Real money balance can always be withdrawn. 18+ Begambleaware.org. T&Cs apply
18+. New players only. One welcome package per player. Max bonus bet £5, Min deposit £20, 1st deposit: get 100 bonus spins, 2nd Deposit: get 75 bonus spins, 3rd deposit: get 125 bonus spins, 4th deposit: get 50 bonus spins, 5th deposit: get 150 bonus spins. All spins are on slot game Book of Dead only. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 7 days. Spins winnings credited as bonus. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New players only. Up to 10 (20p) free spins on Super Win 7s for 10 days. Winnings paid as bonus credit. Expire 00:00 every day. Max withdrawal from free spins bonus winnings £200. Up to 200% deposit match of first deposit (Min £10). Max £100 awarded as bonus credit. 20X wagering on bonus credit. Withdrawing Unspent Qualifying Deposit will exclude the player from these promotions. T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org
+18 only New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply
New customers. Spins: 200 in total with 40 given on first deposit, winnings given as bonus funds, 20x wagering. Spins and bonus wagering on age of the gods games only. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x. Game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots - £5 all other games - 10% of bonus amount. T&C Apply.
Using Paysafecard For Casino Deposits & Withdrawals
Who Is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is part of the Paysafe Group which also includes Skrill and Neteller. They are an alternative payment option and are unique in that they can help you move a cash sum to an online casino without using banks or cards. Their main product is a prepaid payments solution where you use cash to purchase vouchers that can be used online.
The core product is similar to a mobile phone top up card. You pay cash at a sales outlet for a Paysafecard voucher which contains a 16-digit code. . The value of the code is the amount of cash you pay, and it can be used pay for things online such as casino deposits. It can be used in 2 ways at an online casino:
- Pay direct at an online casino or gambling website
- Use the voucher to add fund to your e-wallet (Skrill or Neteller). You can then use the e-wallet to make deposits at casinos.
You are protected from fraud as no personal information or bank details are entered.
How it works
- Find a local sales outlet using the search feature on the Paysafecard website
- Buy Paysafecard vouchers there. Choose between these amounts: 10, 25, 50 or 100 EUR
- Visit an online casino and choose Paysafecard in the deposits section
- Enter the 16-digit Paysafecard voucher number to add the voucher amount to your casino account balance
Paysafecard is available in 46 countries worldwide in local currency and is a great option for those who want to use cash instead of bank or card. Paysafecard deposits are instant and your financial information is protected as the online casino only sees your voucher codes.
How to Find a Paysafecard Casino 2019
Paysafecard are growing in popularity as a casino deposit option and they have a loyal following with those players who wish to use cash as their primary deposit option. This is a massively underserved audience and not everybody has access to traditional banking services for a variety of reasons. The coverage will not be as wide as e-wallets or pay by phone options, but you can easily find out by checking out the payments/deposit section of the casino site.
Top Reasons to Play Slots with Paysafecard Online
You can play slots using paysafecard deposits and if cash is your thing, there’s a lot to like about it.
|1.||Cash payments:||No other payment method allows you to move offline cash to an online casino.|
|2.||Secure:||You are essentially paying with cash so there are no card or bank details involved- no sensitive information can be compromised.|
|3.||Flexible:||If a casino does not accept paysafecard but does accept e-wallets, you can fund the e-wallet with cash vouchers and make your casino deposits this way.|
There’s no fee for buying a voucher, spending it or opening an online account. The following fees and limits do apply:
- €3 monthly maintenance fee is applied to your account after the first year
- €250 is the max you can load in one payment
- €5 inactivity fee is applied to your ‘my paysafecard’ account if you don’t use it for a year
- An FX fee is applied to transactions involving conversion into foreign currency and is a percentage of the transaction amount
How to Use Paysafecard in the UK
This process varies at different online casinos, but it works like this:
- Buy a voucher at an outlet using cash
- Visit an online casino and choose Paysafecard in the deposit section
- Enter the deposit amount you wish to make
- You will then be directed to the Paysafecard website
- Here you enter your 16-digit voucher number and confirm your deposit payment
- Once complete, the amount will be credited to your casino account
Tip: if the website does not offer paysafecard but does offer Skrill and Neteller, you can use the vouchers to add funds to the e-wallet. Then use your e-wallet balance to move funds to the casino.
Note: you cannot make withdrawals using paysafecard. It is a deposit method only.