Best Paysafecard Casinos in the UK
Terms and Conditions apply for all bonuses. Must be 18+ to participate
New players only. £20 deposit minimums. Bonus split over first 3 deposits: 1st - 100% bonus up to £500 + 50 free spins; 2nd - 50% bonus up to £200; 3rd - 125% bonus up to £500 + 50 free spins. BONUS: 30X wagering deposit + bonus. £5000 max winnings. FREE SPINS: Book of the Dead only. Winnings given as bonus funds. 25X wagering. £100 max winning
All bonuses awarded as bonus credit. 100% deposit match of first deposit, up to £100 and paid as bonus credit with a 1x wagering requirement. Bonus credit cannot be withdrawn. Max withdrawal without depositing is £200. You can withdraw any unspent deposit, in addition to the funds in your cashable credit account. T&Cs apply, BeGamble Aware.
Using Paysafecard For Casino Deposits & Withdrawals
Many online casinos now offer a variety of different methods for depositing funds, which range from standard credit card payments to e-wallets and even prepaid options, such as the Paysafe card. Developed in 2000 by a group of Austrians and still based in Vienna, this Paysafe Group subsidiary has since spread across the globe and is currently available in 46 countries, including UK. But what exactly is a Paysafecard? In a nutshell, it is considered the most popular prepaid payment method in the online world.
How to Find the Best Paysafecard Casino 2018
The Paysafe card is now accepted at numerous virtual gambling venues. Although with a plethora of casinos to choose from, finding the perfect fit for you may seem a little daunting. The following tips will help guide your decision in selecting the best Paysafecard casino online to suit your individual needs.
- Safety first | This payment method is tried and trusted so you don’t have to worry about security when using your Paysafecard. However, that assurance unfortunately doesn’t apply to all online casinos and it is therefore essential to opt for a site that can guarantee your safety at all times. Spending a few hours doing some research, for example reading through the independent reviews here at AndroidSlots.co.uk, will go a long way to ensuring your money is in safe hands.
- Bonus Bonanza | With so much competition in the iGaming industry, casinos have to stand out from the crowd to attract new customers. One of the best ways to achieve this whilst enticing potential punters is by offering a desirable welcome package. Introductory bonuses are as vast as they are varied so make sure you spend adequate time sifting through your options.
- Device compatibility | Do you like to play at home with your feet up on the couch or are you more of an on-the-go gamer? Whether its video slots, table classics or live dealer games that takes your fancy, check each casino’s platform options to guarantee your favourites are available to play through your preferred method of either desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Anonymity. Perhaps the most common reason why players decide to use a Paysafecard is the fact that they can remain completely anonymous. No bank or credit card details are required when purchasing with this method, meaning your privacy is fully protected. All you need is a 16-digit pin number and you are free to spend your chosen amount at your favourite slots and table games. This anonymity can certainly be valuable when it comes to applying for a credit card, as credit companies have been known to discriminate against applicants with casino expenditure in their recent banking history.
- No fees | Well, for the first twelve months at least! If, for example, you purchase a Paysafecard to the value of £100, you are entitled to use the full amount online as you see fit. Aside from this obvious advantage and the website’s frequent promotions and bonus scheme, the card is very easy to use and can be employed not only for making deposits at the casino but also for crediting digital wallets, such as Neteller and Skrill. Having said all that, if you continue to keep your Paysafecard account open longer than 12 months, you will be charged £2 every month for maintenance.
- Maintaining control | One of the greatest aspects of substituting a debit or credit card for a Paysafecard payment is the ability to separate your casino spending from your daily finances. This allows you to keep track of your gambling outlay by setting a budget and sticking to it. With the new release of the Paysafecard mobile app, which can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices, controlling your expenditure is easier than ever.
Top 3 Reasons to Play Slots with Paysafecard Online
How to Buy a Paysafecard in the UK
Finding a UK outlet from which to purchase your Paysafe card is simple, as plenty of supermarkets, newsagents and petrol stations across the country offer the service. A handy locator is accessible on both the website and through the smartphone app to help pinpoint your nearest retailer. The cards are available in a range of denominations varying between £10 and £100, which can rise up to £175 when using PayPoint.
This alternative payment method works using a unique PIN; a 16-digit code that can be entered at thousands of online stores and establishments, including a host of the very best mobile casinos. Once you have registered at your chosen site, simply head to the deposit section, select Paysafecard and enter your pin number. This transaction generally works swiftly, allowing you to begin your gaming journey instantly.
One of the downsides of using the Paysafecard is the inability to withdraw funds. As the card is ultimately a prepaid option, players must first attach an additional payment method to their casino account before they can extract their winnings. Despite this shortcoming, the Paysafecard certainly has its advantages and provides punters with yet another tool for achieving that perfect iGaming experience.