Review of Family Guy Mobile Slot by IGT
It seems today, that all you see, is lame games in casinos and trash on PC. Lucky there’s a Family Guy. Lucky there’s a man who positively can do, all the things that make us… laugh and cry! It’s the Family Guy! In slot format! If you’re one of the series’ 50 million fans, it’s time to get very excited. IGT promises an immersive experience that is fun for players and fans alike. I was almost ready to spend money just to try the game. Fun came first and winnings second. I soon learnt that fun and winnings come hand in hand.
Slot Game Overview:
Family Guy slot has 5 reels and 30 paylines. The game accepts wagers from 10p to £100 per spin. The developer made sure to caters to every single slot player’s budgets, because who would want to miss out? I’ve tested the game for about 20 minutes to determine the variance. I’d place it as a medium variance slot, with average winnings of about 15 to 100x your wager. If you’re lucky though, there’s the promise of £100,000 wins and jackpots too.
There are six cool features, which are christened after our famous characters:
- Peter’s Random Credit Award. Peter will let out a series of farts and an instant win!
- Meg’s Multipliers. This feature does exactly as its name says
- Chris’ Wild Symbols. Chris randomly turns normal symbols into Wilds.
- Stewie’s Random Wilds.
- Lois’ Scatter Pays.
- Brian’s Bonus Boost. You gotta love this dog, as he drags home the extra cash wins.
These features are triggered randomly, at any time or place on the screen. For now, these are regular slot features branded with the character names. Wait until you trigger a bonus game…
To trigger a bonus game, you’ll need to score 3 world domination symbols anywhere on the reels. A mini game boots up, which could be any one of six bonus games:
- The Drunken Clam Bonus. Peter’s favourite bar now serves “click-me” bonuses. All you have to do is choose the right Pantucket Patriot Ale bottles. Then, watch the guys down their beers for extra bonus cash.
- The Chicken Fight Bonus. Classic Peter storyline here – Peter battles with a chicken. If he wins three rounds, you take home cash. Win-win.
- Lois’ Hot Free Spins. Lois grants up to 10 free spins, with additional Wild symbols on the reels. In typical Family Guy fashion, there is some nudity. A naked symbol of Peter triggers this feature. The story goes that Peter tries to woo Lois into bed with free spins.
- Chris’ Closet Bonus. You’d have seen this game feature many times. Simply pick the right closet door. Each closet door reveals multipliers, which are then added to your win.
- Brian’s Big Dig. Here you’ll have to think like a dog. Get diggin’ in the yard, find free spins and multipliers.
- Stewie’s World Domination Progressives. My favourite feature of all! You’ll be transported to a parallel universe, in which your goal is to kill Lois! Complete your mission and win a jackpot prize!
IGT spared no expense in making sure that this game is as perfect as can be. The characters are taken straight from the TV screen – voices, animation, dialogue and all! There are also exclusive snippets of the actual TV show, courtesy of the actual TV show. The game is available on both mobile and desktop. The game is carefully crafted to suit your screen size and device specs.
IGT has really hit a home run with this one. Here’s a short history of the slot. IGT originally created the Family Guy slot machine back in 2012, exclusively for brick-and-mortar casinos. The game immediately hit it off with players, especially in Vegas. It also helps that this Vegas version comes with 6 multi-level progressive jackpots. Fast forward three years later, IGT hopes to leverage its partnership with the brand and move online. IGT must have paid a fortune for the rights to produce this game. It’s quite heartwarming actually, that the slot developer and the online casinos have invested so much in it to entertain us fans.
After playing the game, I immediately compared it with the TV show. They’ve got the characters’ personalities spot on! It is actually funny. Then, I compared it with the South Park slot. That game is a perfect reproduction of the TV series and is packed to the brim with features. So is the Family Guy slot. I was thoroughly entertained and I managed to make some money. It’s a game I’ll be coming back to for the weeks to come.